To get shit done
- I mainly use neovim for dev on my Linux system.
- My current Linux flavor is Pop!_os. I really only use Windows for playing games.
- Yes, I use Visual Studio Code as well, but mainly for screencasts.
- I use kitty for my terminal, meeeeow.
- To kind of keep track of things I read, or tasks to do, I use notion. It works fine for me.
- Like everyone else, I use OBS. OBS is great, because it's not just for streaming, but great for recording videos and has a few nice features for live recording.
- I've settled on kdenlive for video editing. I'm still learning it, but it's been working great!
- For the times I need to tweak some audio files, I use audacity.