Getting things done
- I mainly use neovim for dev on my Linux system.
- My current Linux flavor is Pop!_os. I really only use Windows for playing games.
- Yes, I use Visual Studio Code as well, but mainly for screencasts.
- I use kitty for my terminal, meeeeow.
- To keep track of things I read, notes, bookmarks, I use notion.
- I use Living Spec to manage tasks, plan out blog posts, podcasts, and projects.
- Like everyone else, I use OBS. OBS is great, because it’s not just for streaming, but great for recording videos and has a few nice features for live recording.
- I use Da Vinco Resolve for video editing.
- I also kdenlive for quick edits or audio edits, as it handles some files easier.
- For the times I need to tweak some audio files, I use audacity.
- My main machine runs on a Ryzen 3900x.
- Runs on an Asus X570 TUF with 32GB Corsair LPX… could use a RAM upgrade.
- Video Card is an MSI 20270 Super… I’ll find an AMD 6x or Nvidea 3x series eventually.
- Rig is housed a Fractal Design Meshify C.
- Use a LG 27GL850 for gaming and a 34” Acer Ultrawide similar to this for writing code and video editing.
- Everything sits on this FEZIBO Standing Desk, that I do stand at sometimes.
- I use a Blue Yeti mic.
- Mic sits on a Heil PL-2T boom.
- A Logitech C920 as the webcam.
- Webcam even sits on a basic webcam boom.
- I use these Akai 50X headphones while editing.