FlexMapTools and git issues

So I had an oops moment when apparently I navigated to my local git directory using all lowercase letters and pushed my commits this evening. Although the folder structure in my local repo and the folder structure when I pulled my repo from github were identical, the github page had a FlexMapTools and a flexmaptools folder, the lowercase folder having my newest commits. Not wanting to dig through my copy of Pragmatic Version Control using Git, I decided to just nuke the reop and start over. Since I was doing that, I decided to go ahead and change the name to something a bit more fitting.

Edit: Apparently there is already a MapToolkit product that I didn’t see in my previous searches. I’ll change the repo back to FlexMapTools tonight. My apologies to the MapToolkit folks.

Share on Google+0Tweet about this on TwitterShare on Facebook0Share on LinkedIn0Share on Reddit0